We are once again working hard at decreasing the amount of TV we watch and increasing our time spent lost in books. We both love to read and hope to pass that passion on to our kids.
There are 15 books that I am hoping to read this month plus skim over a stack of books that I requested from the library to see if they are worth reading in depth. I wish I had time to read them all. So here it is my reading list for this month. I wonder how far I will get.
- Large Family Logistics by Kim Brenneman
- The Art of French Vegetable Gardening by Louisa Jones
- Independence Days by Sharon Astyk
- Little House in the Big Woods by Laura Ingalls Wilder (This is our family read aloud)
- Love the Home You Have by Melissa Michaels
- French Women Don’t Get Fat by Mireielle Guiliano
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin
- The Magic Art of Tidying Up by Mari Kondo (Kindle)
- Shopping for time by Carolyn Mahaney
- Backyard Homestead by Storey
- Enchanted Barn by Grace Livingston Hill
- The Love Gift by Grace Livingston Hill
- Miranda by Grace Livingston Hill
- Agatha’s Unkown Way-by?
- Manager’s of Their Homes by Teri Maxwell (not pictured)